Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tears of Sadness

Today, April 10, 2014My cat was given to me August 27, 2013. It's been 8 months back then.
I was so happy when I see her, I give her name "Hana".
She was so sweet, always sleeping in my bed with me, we even shared the same pillow.
I always kiss her when she's asleep.
Then yesterday, I woke up she was gone.
I'm used to it, I thought she just went on our ceiling to play with rats.
But she has not come back yet until today.
I cried last night, and I'm crying until now.
I want her back, God knows I love her so much.
I love her more than myself.
I fight for her, because back then my mom didn't want to keep her.
Please help me God.
Help me to find her ...

I'll do anything just bring her back ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment